Spearhead the management and coordination of our youth programs including: the summer primetime program, after school program, and our Arabic language program. This would be accomplished by working with the Executive Director and the Office Manager to supervise, develop, promote, and sustain each program.
Responsibilities (Essential Functions**):
- Interview and hire a diverse staff team, with an emphasis on filling needed positions with identified skill sets
- Develop strong professional relationships with needed vendors, Erie County Youth Bureau, and other community service providers
- Promote programs in the community to increase awareness and utilization of services offered
- Facilitate the orientation and training of staff to enhance their skill set and onboard new hires while providing monthly supervision.
- Plan and implement program orientations and open houses for the various programs to disseminate information on the services provided.
- Scheduling the start date, duration, and daily schedule for the programs offered
- Maintaining rosters of enrollees
- Monitor program budget and timely payment for services rendered
- Conduct pre and post tests assessments
- Attend all necessary internal meetings (weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual)
- Some experience in program development strongly preferred
- Ideal candidate will have 2 years supervisory experience
- Outgoing, able to develop relationships, familiar with the human services landscape, and able to think innovatively and creatively.
- Reliable transportation and a willingness to travel as needed
- Ideal candidate will have knowledge about project management best practices
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and Google Suite
- Excellent organizational skills
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
Bilingual in Arabic strongly preferred but not required.
Job Type: Part-time
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Supervising: 2 years (Preferred)
- Arabic (Required)
- US work permits (Required)
If interested in this postion, please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com or apply on