ACCESS of WNY is looking for an office clerk/receptionist to process clients at our front desk and to assist with administrative and client-oriented responsibilities for our various departments. Interested applicants should email resume to jobs @ accesswny.org
- Compile and maintain appointment schedules, client records, business transactions, and office activities.
- Answer phones and greet visitors in a professional and courteous manner.
- Coordinate with Office Manager, Immigration, Case Management, ESL, After School Program, Wraparound, Arabic Language Program, and other program supervisors.
- Assist Executive Director.
- Greet and assist visitors.
- Explain the services that ACCESS of WNY provides.
- Provide information to clients including referrals.
- Copy data, record daily client intake, take notes, and prepare monthly reports for the Executive Director.
- Answer phone, route incoming mail, answer correspondence, and prepare outgoing mail.
- Operate computer, copier, fax machine, and digital payment program.
- Prepare, issue and process client payments and donations.
- Assist departments with basic administrative tasks (e.g. formatting, printing, filing documents).
- Understand duties may evolve at the discretion of the Executive Director.
- Education: High school diploma or equivalent (some college preferred)
- Experience: 1-2 years of related experience
- Must be bilingual in English and Arabic.
- Must be familiar with Google Suite, Microsoft Office, and Windows OS. Must be comfortable using a computer for basic online research and other web-based tasks
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Courteous on the phone, to visitors, and to staff
- Social perceptiveness
- Active listening
- Time management
- Strong multitasking skills
- Willingness to learn
Job Type: Full-time
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Arabic (Required)
Work Location: One location
If interested in this postion, please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com or apply on