Job Title: NNAAC Transformative Leaders Fellowship Program 2016-2017
Supervisor Title: Executive Director
Number of Positions: 1
Hours Per Week: 16
Financial Compensation: $3,500 stipend
Credit Hours Earned: Varied by college requirements
Start Date: September 2016 – May 2017
- Assist in development and execution of the organization’s education, immigration, and human service programs.
- Acquire and expand upon knowledge of nonprofits in following key areas: leadership, administration, fundraising, communication, community outreach, direct service and program planning and collaborative and partnership building.
- Participate in conference calls, conferences and educational training modules to expand knowledge base and skill set.
- Gain logistical knowledge of current fundraising and volunteer management nonprofit programs including media planning and program management software.
- Fellow will research current standards and best practices in program management and development.
- Fellow will attend and assist in fundraising and event planning committee meetings and will be encouraged to lead meetings with the support of admiration.
- Fellows will work with the Executive Director and staff members to incorporate nonprofit best standards in operational and program management.
Candidate must identify as Arab American. Candidate must be a current college junior or senior or recent graduate. Experience in nonprofits, volunteering and program management helpful. Desire to learn about nonprofit management, leadership skills, fundraising skills, and creating collaborations is must.
Please forward your resume to the attention of Gamileh Jamil, firstname.lastname@example.org. Form more information regarding the NNAAC Transformative Leaders Fellowship Program 2016-2017, please visit: http://www.nnaac.org/transformative_fellowship_program